Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A change

This "lazy vegan" isn't quite one any longer. For the past couple of weeks, I've felt the need to add a little fish to my diet, this after more than 25 years without anything of the sort. So I guess you "never say never."

I continue to support veganism, vegetarianism, and anyone who wants to try it even part time. (And actually, I still eat a mostly vegan diet, but with a couple of servings of fish thrown in every so often.) It feels strange to have a need to eat fish, and I struggle with my own feelings on that. But I've also always supported those who "need" meat and fish, and I guess I should count myself among them. This will continue to evolve, I'm sure, and I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. No one has a "need" for animal products of any kind. This is not me being judgmental, but simple pointing out the obvious. Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you're not stating the obvious, Anonymous. It is your opinion that no one needs animal products, not a fact. If you don't, good for you. I didn't, either, for a very long time, and that changed. Thanks for your civility.

    ReplyDelete